Wonder Christmas Quiz 2019 Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Wonder London Limited, registered in England and Wales under reg. No:08306419; registered office: 2nd Floor 135 - 139 Curtain Road, London, England, EC2A 3BX, VAT No:GB304684115.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Wonder London Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://wearewonder.com/news-views/wonder-christmas-quiz
6. The competition is run on Instagram only. The entrant must be following @Wonderlondon on Instagram in order to enter.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entries as follows:
Week 1 commencing 2nd December - 23:59 Thursday 5th December 2019
Week 2 commencing 9th December - 23:59 Thursday 12th December 2019
Week 3 commencing 16th December - 23:59 Thursday 19th December 2019
After these dates no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: the participant is expected to follow Wonder London Ltd on Instagram and respond to the clues given with a direct message on Instagram.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: One £50 Selfridges Voucher will be sent via email to one winner each week for a total of four consecutive weeks. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. There will be one winner chosen per week at random by the promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram and within an Instagram Story within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner as to how the prize can be claimed.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected].
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.